General Discussions
Logging In Problems

Hello,

There are more than one complaints I have to make, or should I say issues I need to raise.
First of all, I couldn't log in to my account. I had to do password reset before I could log in.
Secondly, so far I have rejected just one assignment, but on my dashboard, it's coming up as two. I have not the slightest clue how that happened.
Thirdly, it's been over a week I submitted the first assignment for assessment, and no feedback yet.
I would be very much happy if someone can please explain what's going on.

Cheers.

Hello, There are more than one complaints I have to make, or should I say issues I need to raise. First of all, I couldn't log in to my account. I had to do password reset before I could log in. Secondly, so far I have rejected just one assignment, but on my dashboard, it's coming up as two. I have not the slightest clue how that happened. Thirdly, it's been over a week I submitted the first assignment for assessment, and no feedback yet. I would be very much happy if someone can please explain what's going on. Cheers.

Hello Sharon,

All assessment assignments have been evaluated at this point. Please check your email again for a confirmation mail.

Hello Sharon, All assessment assignments have been evaluated at this point. Please check your email again for a confirmation mail.

Hello Klein,
I believe I raised three issues, but only one was responded to. Nevertheless, I have checked my email and I can tell you a 100% that no feedback for the assessment assignment was sent. Please kindly look into it.

Warm Regards

Hello Klein, I believe I raised three issues, but only one was responded to. Nevertheless, I have checked my email and I can tell you a 100% that no feedback for the assessment assignment was sent. Please kindly look into it. Warm Regards

Hello Klein,

Will it be possible rather to have your email address so I can send you a message via my email address?

Warm Regards,

Hello Klein, Will it be possible rather to have your email address so I can send you a message via my email address? Warm Regards,
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft