General Discussions
Uploading assignments.

Uploading assignments is what i've been seeing whenever i request for the past 4 days, can anyone shed more light on this? how can it be resolved?

Uploading assignments is what i've been seeing whenever i request for the past 4 days, can anyone shed more light on this? how can it be resolved?

Hi Tolu,

Our algorithms work based on set metrics as you may have noticed. We have thousands of articles on our platform at every given time but they can't be accessed by everyone. From your evaluation to your subsequent assignments, editors score your submission. The score is not revealed to the writers but used by the system.

Writers with a score above 6 or writers below 6 scores who have written more than 50 accepted articles almost never get "No assignment available". The system monitors how often a writer submits plagiarized contents, how often a writer picks up and rejects assignments, how much a writer's submission is returned for submission and modification, how much assignments have been left to expire by the writer, among other factors.

But keep trying, you will get one soon.

Hi Tolu, Our algorithms work based on set metrics as you may have noticed. We have thousands of articles on our platform at every given time but they can't be accessed by everyone. From your evaluation to your subsequent assignments, editors score your submission. The score is not revealed to the writers but used by the system. Writers with a score above 6 or writers below 6 scores who have written more than 50 accepted articles almost never get "No assignment available". The system monitors how often a writer submits plagiarized contents, how often a writer picks up and rejects assignments, how much a writer's submission is returned for submission and modification, how much assignments have been left to expire by the writer, among other factors. But keep trying, you will get one soon.

I have the same issue and it's understandable because i know my evaluation assignment was not great. Maybe you guys should alert average writers like us when you have assignments that we can help you with and the first responder gets the job.

I have the same issue and it's understandable because i know my evaluation assignment was not great. Maybe you guys should alert average writers like us when you have assignments that we can help you with and the first responder gets the job.

You can't be sure without first getting a review. Noted smile

You can't be sure without first getting a review. Noted :)
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft