General Discussions
Is There a Problem?

I don't understand what's going on here anymore. Nobody is saying anything. Evaluation, payment and response to queries is taking forever to come. Klein seems too busy to even login. I am reluctant to take assignments now for uncertainty about payment. Has the policy on payment changed? Is it going to be fourth-nightly, or monthly? Is there a payment threshold? Are the clients not paying? Has there been a backlog or mix-up with the records? At least we deserve to here from you.

I don't understand what's going on here anymore. Nobody is saying anything. Evaluation, payment and response to queries is taking forever to come. Klein seems too busy to even login. I am reluctant to take assignments now for uncertainty about payment. Has the policy on payment changed? Is it going to be fourth-nightly, or monthly? Is there a payment threshold? Are the clients not paying? Has there been a backlog or mix-up with the records? At least we deserve to here from you.

Payments will be sorted soon. Apologies for the delay guys.

Payments will be sorted soon. Apologies for the delay guys.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft