Feature Requests
This is a fault from you.

This is just so wrong!

Why was I given an article without complete instructions, and was later contacted several days after my submission with another instruction that will lead to a complete rewrite of the already submitted article?

I wouldn't deliver anything that you aren't looking for. I wouldn't waste my time writing an article that will be rejected.

I wrote a good article for Scribesbay within the boundaries of the instructions that was given, scanned the written article through Grammarly, and delivered it promptly. And later I was contacted impromptu, several days after my submission with a request to re-write!

No offense intended but this is inappropriate! Is this how you guys run things at Scribesbay?

This is just so wrong! Why was I given an article without complete instructions, and was later contacted several days after my submission with another instruction that will lead to a complete rewrite of the already submitted article? I wouldn't deliver anything that you aren't looking for. I wouldn't waste my time writing an article that will be rejected. I wrote a good article for Scribesbay within the boundaries of the instructions that was given, scanned the written article through Grammarly, and delivered it promptly. And later I was contacted impromptu, several days after my submission with a request to re-write! No offense intended but this is inappropriate! Is this how you guys run things at Scribesbay?
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft