General Discussions
I am yet to receive payment in my local bank accout

I am yet to receive payment of #550 to be paid in my local bank account.

Last week I wrote 5 assignments in WordPress, only one was paid into my scribesbay account. I was advised to send the assignment via submissions@scribesbay which I did. I'm surprised no payment was made on the assignments.

On another occasion, I was asked to do an assignment of 2000 words which even though time was not much. I submitted via mail as well and no payment was made. Consider the stress, time and energy I put in the work.

Kindly expedite action as delay is dangerous.

I am yet to receive payment of #550 to be paid in my local bank account. Last week I wrote 5 assignments in WordPress, only one was paid into my scribesbay account. I was advised to send the assignment via submissions@scribesbay which I did. I'm surprised no payment was made on the assignments. On another occasion, I was asked to do an assignment of 2000 words which even though time was not much. I submitted via mail as well and no payment was made. Consider the stress, time and energy I put in the work. Kindly expedite action as delay is dangerous.
edited Jun 10 at 3:21 pm

Those assignments were assigned to me also but due to the plagiarism checker error I submitted them to submissions@scribesbay.com..
I later got a mail saying my time has expired...

Those assignments were assigned to me also but due to the plagiarism checker error I submitted them to submissions@scribesbay.com.. I later got a mail saying my time has expired...
edited May 28 at 1:00 pm

This scribesbay guys have credibility issue. They don't respond to anything. I will not request for any assignment until i get a response from their sorry ass handlers.

This scribesbay guys have credibility issue. They don't respond to anything. I will not request for any assignment until i get a response from their sorry ass handlers.

Hi guys! We really apologize for the difficulties. We had technical issues which we are currently resolving. We will look into all of these and work on the ones that are valid. Apologies again for the difficulties.

Hi guys! We really apologize for the difficulties. We had technical issues which we are currently resolving. We will look into all of these and work on the ones that are valid. Apologies again for the difficulties.

wow, and i thought i was the only one affected. so this is what is done on a regular basis.
you all should do yourself a favor and live this shity platform. They are only here to defraud good writers.

wow, and i thought i was the only one affected. so this is what is done on a regular basis. you all should do yourself a favor and live this shity platform. They are only here to defraud good writers.

Dear oyabevwejoshua369,

I believe you have the right to be annoyed but I think it is unfair and inappropriate to direct everyone to leave the platform. This is a technical issue as would be expected on any platform that runs on technology (including Google) but we are working hard to ensure this is resolved and the platform runs as smoothly as we all want it to.

In the meantime, we hope you're patient enough to stay and grow as we will.

Meanwhile, typing "live" as "leave" only explains that we all have work to do including "good writers" like you smile

Dear oyabevwejoshua369, I believe you have the right to be annoyed but I think it is unfair and inappropriate to direct everyone to leave the platform. This is a technical issue as would be expected on any platform that runs on technology (including Google) but we are working hard to ensure this is resolved and the platform runs as smoothly as we all want it to. In the meantime, we hope you're patient enough to stay and grow as we will. Meanwhile, typing "live" as "leave" only explains that we all have work to do including "good writers" like you ;)

You mean typing "leave" as "live".

I am an inactive writer on this platform and I'm looking for assignments. Yes, I've rejected a few assignments and a few more expired seconds before I could submit (believe me, those were the great ones). That's my story.

I think scribesbay should open a success story topic and encourage writers that are cashing out to post there, so that we would see good news and have hope. But then, if I was a busy writer on this platform, I wouldn't have the idleness to think like that.

You mean typing "leave" as "live". I am an inactive writer on this platform and I'm looking for assignments. Yes, I've rejected a few assignments and a few more expired seconds before I could submit (believe me, those were the great ones). That's my story. I think scribesbay should open a success story topic and encourage writers that are cashing out to post there, so that we would see good news and have hope. But then, if I was a busy writer on this platform, I wouldn't have the idleness to think like that.

Sure we will. This is a very good suggestion. Thank you!

Sure we will. This is a very good suggestion. Thank you!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft