General Discussions
No assignment given for 2 weeks now even with a 100% turnover record

Hello Scribesbay,

Why have I not gotten any assignments for 2 weeks now even though all the ones I have written and submitted have never been rejected and never gotten a query?

I have written 11 articles so far and all accepted and approved, so if it's by scoring or rating, I do not think I have scored badly.

Can @klein please attend to my complaint?

Thank you in advance.

Hello Scribesbay, Why have I not gotten any assignments for 2 weeks now even though all the ones I have written and submitted have never been rejected and never gotten a query? I have written 11 articles so far and all accepted and approved, so if it's by scoring or rating, I do not think I have scored badly. Can @klein please attend to my complaint? Thank you in advance.

Assignments are simply not available if you can't get any. I think clients are not very satisfied with the quality they get from this writing service. The site still has a lot of marketing to do. It is surprising cos when I search on google for writing services in Nigeria, Scribesbay never shows up.

Assignments are simply not available if you can't get any. I think clients are not very satisfied with the quality they get from this writing service. The site still has a lot of marketing to do. It is surprising cos when I search on google for writing services in Nigeria, Scribesbay never shows up.

I only had to write the above because I read from other users about submitting assignments of recent and yet to be approved.

This means some people are getting assignments.

I only had to write the above because I read from other users about submitting assignments of recent and yet to be approved. This means some people are getting assignments.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft