Let us know
assignment unavailable check backsoon

hello, team. i have been getting the" assignment unavailable "message since last month anytime i request for a new assignment. please, this is getting me worried. i need to work pls.

hello, team. i have been getting the" assignment unavailable "message since last month anytime i request for a new assignment. please, this is getting me worried. i need to work pls.

Looks like we are out of business or the system is having some complex upgrade. The trouble is that admin does not say anything at all. I hope things will get moving again soon. I submitted an evaluation assignment three days ago.No reply so far.

Looks like we are out of business or the system is having some complex upgrade. The trouble is that admin does not say anything at all. I hope things will get moving again soon. I submitted an evaluation assignment three days ago.No reply so far.

We had better start looking else where. There seems to be no activity on this forum - a sign that things may be bad.

We had better start looking else where. There seems to be no activity on this forum - a sign that things may be bad.

Hi guys! There has always been activity on Scribesbay; remember the writer's score? Not all writers have access to all assignments, so as you do more quality work, your writer's score is upgraded.

Moving forward, more assignments open to all writers will be available from today. So, keep writing.

Cheers smile

Hi guys! There has always been activity on Scribesbay; remember the writer's score? Not all writers have access to all assignments, so as you do more quality work, your writer's score is upgraded. Moving forward, more assignments open to all writers will be available from today. So, keep writing. Cheers :)
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft