Let us know
payment

We are growing so fast Segun, and that's a good thing. However, this comes with a burden of backlogs. We are working on our system efficiency to ensure we keep to time specifically as regards paying writers. This delay will not happen again next week — apologies for the inconveniences. You will receive your payment today.

We are growing so fast Segun, and that's a good thing. However, this comes with a burden of backlogs. We are working on our system efficiency to ensure we keep to time specifically as regards paying writers. This delay will not happen again next week — apologies for the inconveniences. You will receive your payment today.

Hello @Klein, I also haven't received payment for last week's job. I hope I will receive mine today too?

Hello @Klein, I also haven't received payment for last week's job. I hope I will receive mine today too?

You should as long as you've earned up to your payout amount.

You should as long as you've earned up to your payout amount.

Yes, I have earned above the minimum. Thank you. (Do not forget to include my outstanding #500 as discussed some days ago).

Best regards

Yes, I have earned above the minimum. Thank you. (Do not forget to include my outstanding #500 as discussed some days ago). Best regards
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft