General Discussions
Who has "right" to rejected assignments?

I've been wondering who has "right" to rejected assignments? Once an assignment is "rejected" it means it's below standard or has not met the "requirement" for an acceptable post or article. In my opinion, "rejected assignments" remain the sole owner of the original writer - the writer who wrote the article that was rejected.

I wrote four articles for you hoping to get 2k, but you'll reject three and approve one. This brought about my topic question.

Madam Klein, please you are needed here, not only to correct grammatical errors smile.

I've been wondering who has "right" to rejected assignments? Once an assignment is "rejected" it means it's below standard or has not met the "requirement" for an acceptable post or article. In my opinion, "rejected assignments" remain the sole owner of the original writer - the writer who wrote the article that was rejected. I wrote four articles for you hoping to get 2k, but you'll reject three and approve one. This brought about my topic question. Madam Klein, please you are needed here, not only to correct grammatical errors :).

Yes, Desmond, you have the right to rejected assignments. The only problem is; how do we give it back to you?

Yes, Desmond, you have the right to rejected assignments. The only problem is; how do we give it back to you?
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft