Let us know
plagiarism checker error

Good day, last week after requesting for an assignment, I tried submitting it but I kept getting an error message. But was instructed to submit my assignment at submissions@scribesbay.com for verification which I did before my time expired. Later I got a message that my assignment time has expired.
Till date no reply..

Good day, last week after requesting for an assignment, I tried submitting it but I kept getting an error message. But was instructed to submit my assignment at submissions@scribesbay.com for verification which I did before my time expired. Later I got a message that my assignment time has expired. Till date no reply..

I also had this issue with my evaluation assignment. I sent the assignment to submissions@scribesbay.com and I didn't get a response till the assignment expired. I sent another email, complaining about the issue. Still no response. It was very painful because I did my best on that assignment.

I also had this issue with my evaluation assignment. I sent the assignment to submissions@scribesbay.com and I didn't get a response till the assignment expired. I sent another email, complaining about the issue. Still no response. It was very painful because I did my best on that assignment.

Please, what exactly was the challenge with submission?

What's the assignment ID?

Please, what exactly was the challenge with submission? What's the assignment ID?

I completed the assignment and I tried submitting multiple times but I kept getting the Plagarism Checker Error with an instruction to send the assignment to submissions@scribesbay.com. I did that and slept off with confidence that I've done my part. I was shocked out of my semi-sleep state a few hours later when I saw the assignment expired email.

Assignment ID:344
Date: May 22, 2019

I completed the assignment and I tried submitting multiple times but I kept getting the Plagarism Checker Error with an instruction to send the assignment to submissions@scribesbay.com. I did that and slept off with confidence that I've done my part. I was shocked out of my semi-sleep state a few hours later when I saw the assignment expired email. Assignment ID:344 Date: May 22, 2019

Ok, We will review this and I'll give you feedback.

Ok, We will review this and I'll give you feedback.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft