News and Announcements
Extended Payment for Some Writers

Hello Scribes,

Due to the bulk payments we've had to make this week, we have to carry over this week's payment for some writers to Monday next week. We will complete article reviews by today's end.

We sincerely apologise for all the inconveniences this may cause.

You can continue to request for assignments.

Happy writing!

Hello Scribes, Due to the bulk payments we've had to make this week, we have to carry over this week's payment for some writers to Monday next week. We will complete article reviews by today's end. We sincerely apologise for all the inconveniences this may cause. You can continue to request for assignments. Happy writing!

How do you want people to request for new assignments when the ones they have worked on for a week now are yet to be reviewed?

No one is sure of the result of what they have done, yet you want them to continue?

How do you want people to request for new assignments when the ones they have worked on for a week now are yet to be reviewed? No one is sure of the result of what they have done, yet you want them to continue?

Something happened yesterday after I got paid #2500 for the 4 topics I submitted last week Tuesday + the #500 bonus. I wrote one new article yesterday, but it was moved to "Total earnings".

But I didn't get the new #500 for that article. I don't understand why that happened, can you @Klein please respond to this?

Thank you in advance.

BTW, I got paid for last week's jobs yesterday.

Something happened yesterday after I got paid #2500 for the 4 topics I submitted last week Tuesday + the #500 bonus. I wrote one new article yesterday, but it was moved to "Total earnings". But I didn't get the new #500 for that article. I don't understand why that happened, can you @Klein please respond to this? Thank you in advance. BTW, I got paid for last week's jobs yesterday.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft