Let us know
Evaluation Assignment Issues

Hello Admin,

I am writing this with sadness of heart as I feel cheated by your platform.

I was given an evaluation assignment on my dashboard, I did it and submitted through the platform. A notice of modification was sent to me, but when I tried to submit the modified article, your website was having technical issues and time was running down.

I made this known to you via support email (I also sent the corrected article via your email), but you told me you are working on your site. The time elapsed and the option to submit assignment disappeared.

After this, I requested for another assignment, same issue occurred and the time elapsed too. Honestly, this is totally bad.

I did two (2) evaluation assignment and yet on my dashboard, it tells me to do another evaluation, this is not fair at all. I am tired of your platform.

This is cheating, kindly find solution to this.

Regards,

Mobolaji.

Hello Admin, I am writing this with sadness of heart as I feel cheated by your platform. I was given an evaluation assignment on my dashboard, I did it and submitted through the platform. A notice of modification was sent to me, but when I tried to submit the modified article, your website was having technical issues and time was running down. I made this known to you via support email (I also sent the corrected article via your email), but you told me you are working on your site. The time elapsed and the option to submit assignment disappeared. After this, I requested for another assignment, same issue occurred and the time elapsed too. Honestly, this is totally bad. I did two (2) evaluation assignment and yet on my dashboard, it tells me to do another evaluation, this is not fair at all. I am tired of your platform. This is cheating, kindly find solution to this. Regards, Mobolaji.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft