General Discussions
Assignment
  1. We know you guys get assignments from one freelancing website (can’t mention cos they mark my topic as spam anytime I mention) and recently, you’ve not been getting enough.

Is this too much to say? Instead view of building up lies that “assignments are reserved for top writers” and all those trash.

1. Almost 2 week so now, no assignment.

2. You guys earn well over 2000 for each 500 words assignments and still 500 naira, you still can’t pay. Why?

Advice: this platform is here to milk off good writers. Move to better freelancing platforms and build your brand.

Thanks

Feel free to delete my account if you want to.

1. We know you guys get assignments from one freelancing website (can’t mention cos they mark my topic as spam anytime I mention) and recently, you’ve not been getting enough. Is this too much to say? Instead view of building up lies that “assignments are reserved for top writers” and all those trash. 2. Almost 2 week so now, no assignment. 3. You guys earn well over 2000 for each 500 words assignments and still 500 naira, you still can’t pay. Why? Advice: this platform is here to milk off good writers. Move to better freelancing platforms and build your brand. Thanks Feel free to delete my account if you want to.
edited Jun 13 at 7:29 pm

Guess you just voiced the minds of majority of writers on this platform. Its so unbelievable that things like this could even be happening.

Guess you just voiced the minds of majority of writers on this platform. Its so unbelievable that things like this could even be happening.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft