Let us know
Payment Complaints and Resolutions

Hello Scribes, get in here if you have any issues concerning payments and funds.

Hello Scribes, get in here if you have any issues concerning payments and funds.

Good day Sir, please we are anxiously waiting for the reply of our complaints. I will appreciate if they are treated as soon as possible.
Thanks.

Good day Sir, please we are anxiously waiting for the reply of our complaints. I will appreciate if they are treated as soon as possible. Thanks.

We have received a couple of complaint from those who did not receive their payment for last week. This happened to those who didn't include their bank details during their registration. Kindly go back to your profile and update.

We have received a couple of complaint from those who did not receive their payment for last week. This happened to those who didn't include their bank details during their registration. Kindly go back to your profile and update.

The record of emails show I should be paid N7900 not N6300. The following Assignments were accepted with the amounts due (some after modification):
635 500
630 500
620 500
598 300
589 500
579 500
572 400
607 500
602 400
600 300
591 500
660 1500
total = N6400
Below is the number of rejected assignments:
617 500
565 300
560 400

Finally the following are unaccounted for (not paid for):
566 500
608 500
569 500
Total = N1500
please, check your record
Correct total = N7900

The record of emails show I should be paid N7900 not N6300. The following Assignments were accepted with the amounts due (some after modification): 635 500 630 500 620 500 598 300 589 500 579 500 572 400 607 500 602 400 600 300 591 500 660 1500 total = N6400 Below is the number of rejected assignments: 617 500 565 300 560 400 Finally the following are unaccounted for (not paid for): 566 500 608 500 569 500 Total = N1500 please, check your record Correct total = N7900

We will check our records and resolve this.

We will check our records and resolve this.

Hello Klein
I have two payment issues yet to be resolved. N1600 is owed to me since August, and N200 this week. I lodged a complaint and you promised to check your records for the N1600 claim. Nothing was done since then. I hope you will resolve this issue before the next payout. Please, refer to the forum topics: "Record of Rejected/Accepted Assignments Against Calculated Balance" and "Incorrect pay". Every information you requested had been provided.
Thanks.

Hello Klein I have two payment issues yet to be resolved. N1600 is owed to me since August, and N200 this week. I lodged a complaint and you promised to check your records for the N1600 claim. Nothing was done since then. I hope you will resolve this issue before the next payout. Please, refer to the forum topics: "Record of Rejected/Accepted Assignments Against Calculated Balance" and "Incorrect pay". Every information you requested had been provided. Thanks.

Hello
I just got the alert for this week's pay. unfortunately, my balance of N1800 is not added to the total. I wonder if I can ever get this N1800. I have provided all that you requested of me. You have only to review my previous cases to see that you have everything required to verify my claim.
Seems to me like you are finding it difficult to sort out payment issues. Others have been complaining too. This isn't good for the community. I mean, these are simple cases that you can easily verify from your records. If there is more to it than a simple mix-up of records, just let me/us know.
N1800 may not sound much, but it took me eight hours to earn that amount on this website. What exactly is the problem? Don't you save our work? Can't you verify how much you have and should have paid? I just can't get it.

Hello I just got the alert for this week's pay. unfortunately, my balance of N1800 is not added to the total. I wonder if I can ever get this N1800. I have provided all that you requested of me. You have only to review my previous cases to see that you have everything required to verify my claim. Seems to me like you are finding it difficult to sort out payment issues. Others have been complaining too. This isn't good for the community. I mean, these are simple cases that you can easily verify from your records. If there is more to it than a simple mix-up of records, just let me/us know. N1800 may not sound much, but it took me eight hours to earn that amount on this website. What exactly is the problem? Don't you save our work? Can't you verify how much you have and should have paid? I just can't get it.

What is happening @klein no communication, no response from complaints, no feedback from submitted Assignments, no assignments available. What is the problem? Is Scribesbay out of business or what. At least you are supposed to communicate with your writers no matter what to keep their hope alive. Keeping mute is not an option.

What is happening @klein no communication, no response from complaints, no feedback from submitted Assignments, no assignments available. What is the problem? Is Scribesbay out of business or what. At least you are supposed to communicate with your writers no matter what to keep their hope alive. Keeping mute is not an option.

Hello @klein

I am yet to get my money available in my payout balance for more than a month now. Is there something that I am yet to do to get this fund?

Hello @klein I am yet to get my money available in my payout balance for more than a month now. Is there something that I am yet to do to get this fund?

The business model of this website was destined to fail from the onset. Scribesbay does not take the necessary steps to screen writers. Almost every application is approved. That is why the reviewers are overloaded with junk articles that no client would accept. If Scribesbay had taken a strict approach to quality, providing guidance for new writers, the business wouldn't have folded up.

The business model of this website was destined to fail from the onset. Scribesbay does not take the necessary steps to screen writers. Almost every application is approved. That is why the reviewers are overloaded with junk articles that no client would accept. If Scribesbay had taken a strict approach to quality, providing guidance for new writers, the business wouldn't have folded up.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft